Monday, June 15, 2009

Hacked!

Why the new look for the blog?


Someone actually hacked into the Html of this blog and made the entire background one giant ad. (And you know who you are and NO I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of even mentioning your name here!) I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it except to dump the whole blog template. Ugh!!! Has anyone else had this happen? And come on really, they picked this blog of all blogs?! Something like five people (and I'm including my mom and sisters here) look at this thing.  If only I was a computer geek who could turn the backgrounds for their website into one giant ad for septic tank pumping services.   Hummmm.... that gives me an idea.

9 comments:

Little Ethiopia(n) said...

Good Grief? Seriously? I mean, I saw Stacy working on the web design for his "Hot Dad of Twins" website but I NEVER thought he'd go so far as use your blog as a billboard! :-)

msl said...

Kat you are to funny!!!

Lori said...

How HORRIBLE! I'm so sorry.
:(

Julie said...

No way!! That is terrible. How weird.

Heather said...

I can't believe that! WOW!

Danni and Tommy said...

huh? so strange...Hmph. I'm sorry.

Amber said...

that's crummy. I am sorry.

Sparkz said...

Wow that stinks. Thats pretty crummy. At least you were able to get rid of it and it did make for an intersting post...

Ted and Lori said...

I have never heard of this before. Crazy.