Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bad Blogger!

Yikes!!  Has it really been three weeks since I posted anything?!   We've had a lot going on and I obviously  just haven't found time to post anything but I promise I'll be updating this thing soon. So hang in there all two of my readers and hopefully sometime this weekend I'll be able to put up some photos of all the fun we've been having the last couple of weeks! 

In the meantime, go see beautiful, sweet Mimi - home at last with her parents!!!  Congratulations Heather & Chris! 

3 comments:

Little Ethiopia(n) said...

Hey you...just last night I was wondering how you were doing. My last thought before falling asleep was to make sure I had your email so I could check up on you. Do I have it? Can't wait to see the new pictures! xox-kat

Julie said...

Uhm, not to be a pest but... hows about a pic or two of my favorite Ethiopian and her super cute brother?!

coffeemom said...

Yeah, we've been waiting.....but no pressure! Kidding. LIfe can get crazy but we still check in and thinking about you!