1. I've got a freakishly strong gag reflex. I literally can't even hold a pen between my lips without gagging on it. I'm an uber nightmare at the dentist's office.
2. I was a huge Princess Diana fan. Yes I'm admitting it - a huge Diana Fan. Despite this, it's my friends and husband (who truly could care less) who had all the Diana encounters. I had one friend introduced to her at lunch and another who ran into her coming out of Harrod's. I wrangled a seat to her dress auction in NY (we couldn't have afforded anything and I have no idea why I got in) but it was my husband who attended when I very, very sadly couldn't. My husband has even stayed in the same suite she had at a hotel in Chicago. Me - nothing.
3. I've been to the Oscars twice. And yes, it was Awesome!
4. I was an exchange student to Kenya when I was 16 and had a man offer my host sister 6 cows for me. Apparently that was a pretty good price at the time. She turned him down. I think she was afraid she'd have some big explaining to do later. She was sad she didn't get the cows.
5. I can't stand the feel of dirt or sand on my feet. I have to stop and wipe my feet clean on grass after playing in the sand with my kids.
6. I backpacked through Europe by myself when I was in college. I was braver then.
7. I L.O.V.E. model homes. I love everything about them. I will go with you to see a model anytime, anywhere and as many times as you want. On occasion I have been known to pretend said model home is actually mine. Did I mention I love model homes?
And there you go!