Sunday, September 21, 2008

Update

6 long days and one pacemaker later my mother is back home with us!!  We are hoping this is the fix because honestly I couldn't take her passing out one more time.  There's nothing like watching your 76 year old mother fall to the floor unconscious to get your own heart racing! Right now she looks a little worse for the wear but we are very thankful it wasn't more serious then it was. A very sincere thank you to everyone who sent such kind messages and kept us in their prayers!!

Now that I can breath a little I will finally try to post about our trip and the wonderful Miss Tessa!!  In the meantime here is the latest and greatest photo of her with her new big brother!   


( I think he's finally starting to warm up to her a little!)


4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh thank goodness! I am so happy to hear that everything is better with your mom. That must have been very frightening, I hope that she continues to get stronger every day.

P.S. That photo is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!

coffeemom said...

Oh great news!! So glad she is doing better, answered prayers. But we'll keep you in them still (and her). The photo is fantastic, can't wait to see more! Enjoy, rest!

Marcela said...

Finally good news!!!
Hopefully everything will be nothing but better now.

Eric and Tara said...

Oh my word! Tessa is so much bigger than when we were there! Her hair is so much longer and filled in and she is just a doll! Sweet sweet girl...Congrats on finally having her in your arms!!!