Saturday, August 30, 2008

We Are On our Way!

0 Days and No More Counting cause......

     We're off and rolling at Hialeah!!! *

Thank you family and friends for the support and love you've given us during this entire process!  And an even bigger thank you for putting up with me during the craziness of getting ready to go! And it was some crazy!!  Please keep the good thoughts coming our way as we make the long trips there and back (for those who've asked it's 25 actual flying hours on 3 different flights each way..... yea, good times.) 

We'll try and post from Addis once we have our beautiful, amazing daughter in our arms!! 


(*in honor of my dad and one of those family traditions)
    


4 comments:

Kristy -Mom to 4 and soon to be more! said...

Woo Hoo! Us Too! See you in Addis! Can you believe that today is FINALLY here?!?!?!?!?!
Blessings,
Kristy

Heather said...

I hope you have landed in Addis and you are holding your beautiful baby girl in your arms right now!!!

I am so happy for you!

Anne said...

Are you back yet? I cannot wait to see pictures and hear all about your time!!! A million congrats. hope everything went well.

Anonymous said...

Have been checking the blog, but no updates since 8/30/2008...? Of course, I may not be clicking the right area...I'm not really blog-proficient, as MSL knows well!!

Anyway, hope all is well!! You all may be back soon, I'm thinking. See you soon!

Laurie C.