Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Packing And More

I think I'm almost done....Almost!  I spent the day packing up the last of our humanitarian aid. Diapers, formula, bottles, diaper rash creme and other things that we know are needed.  And clothes. Lots of clothes thanks to the heartfelt generosity of many of the moms at N's preschool and the nice ladies at our Gymboree who for weeks helped me sort through rack after rack looking for the big markdowns so I could buy as much as possible to take.  And toys.  Yes a lot of those too.  Because kids are kids. And kids and toys go together.  So we're traveling with 7 very heavy suitcases and I wish it was more. A lot more. But in the end there is only so much we can carry, check-in, deal with.  And still, I wish it was more even while I know it would still never be enough.

No comments: