Friday, April 18, 2008

We Are Still Waiting.....

I thought it would be easier to start a blog to keep all our kind, wonderful and inquiring family and friends up to date on what is going on with our adoption..... so I am officially starting our blog!  OK,  we are still waiting!  We are now within the 'referral' time frame (3 - 5 months of our dossier arriving in Ethiopia according to our adoption agency) and could receive a phone call at any point -  but no call yet!   And yes, while I started out very zen about the whole thing it is starting to get to me a little.  The kind people at Gladney weren't kidding when they warned waiting is the hardest part (and silly me thought it was trying to get fingerprinted and entertain an impatient four year old at the same time!)  STAY TUNED!!!

No comments: